COVID Processes and Procedures
Faculty & Staff Resources
- Guidance for student exposure, symptoms, and positive cases
- Strategies for Encouraging Compliance with Face Coverings Requirement
- COVID-19 Guidance for Researchers
- Steps to Take with a Possible COVID-19 Diagnosis
- How to Report a Potential or Confirmed Case of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- What to do if an Employee is Sick or Has Been Exposed to COVID-19
- What to do if an Employee is Uncomfortable Returning to Work or Refuses to Return To Work
Academic Technology Support Options
Academic technologists are available for consultations via Zoom. Contact the ITSS Help Desk at [email protected] or (218) 726-8847 to open a service ticket.
For urgent requests after 4:30, please contact UMN Technology Help at [email protected] or (612) 301-4357.
For questions about Canvas, email [email protected] or use the help options within Canvas to contact UMN Canvas support.
- Keep Teaching UMN
- Keep Teaching FAQs
- Are you ready to teach from home?
- Teach, meet, learn with Zoom
- Using Zoom to hold online office hours
- Library course pages
- Remove lab activities and experiences
- Accessibility resource
- Virtual meeting tools, tips, and alternatives to address coronavirus travel restrictions
- The anatomy of a great meeting
- Running world class virtual meetings