As we welcome students to campus, we continue to prioritize your health and safety, while providing a quality education and the best possible campus experience. By following guidelines around vaccines, face coverings and hygiene, the UMD community can work together to make the UMD campus a safe place.
Please visit the UMD calendar for information about events happening around campus!
- 88% of courses are being offered on-campus or in a blended (both on-campus and online) format.
- Use the Class Format Guide to see the planned delivery for your classes, or to search for classes by class delivery.
- Check your schedule through MyU for information. If you have questions about a specific course, contact your instructor.
- Your college advising office is available to assist with class schedule changes or other academic concerns.
- Disability Resources is available to assist those with disabilities and health conditions.
- If you are unable to participate in your coursework due to illness, contact your instructor immediately via email or phone. If verification is requested, please see the Makeup Work for Legitimate Absences Policy.
- Find the latest updates on the Housing and Residence Life website.
- UMD Housing & Residence Life is closely monitoring guidance and recommendations provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the Minnesota Department of Health. Housing & Residence Life has also identified space for on-campus students that may need to be isolated or quarantined away from other residential students